Sunday, March 8, 2009

On Board to Hanoi Vietnam on 27th

The Air India AI 6326 brought me to Bangkok at 4:55 AM local time.A warm welcome received by the Thai airline and they took me in a car to their office and was presented a relaxation room as my flight to Hanoi was at 12:20 PM.

It was wonderful to see around 20 elevators with great sight in Bangkok Airport. Easily, this is one of the best airports I have ever seen.

Since I had done the thru check in of my luggages to Hanoi, I was a bit free to walk and look around the airport. The time ticked by and again I was the first person to board the flight. Had a good lunch (special Hindu Vegetarian Meal) and tea. Arrived at Hanoi airport at 1:50 PM.

I had lot of pending tasks to do before I check out. With the help of Vietnam Airline assistant, I stamped my VISA, bought some Vietnam Dongs, completed the customs and immigration and checked out.

The taxi with my Name written allaround (On Taxi and the pluck card in Driver's hand) boarded me to the car Arrived atGolden Lotus Hotel in quick time. The room was ready for me to have showers and relax.

It was exciting to see my team members after long anticipation on that night with a welcome drink.We worked out plans for the following day and said bye for the day.

More exciting and interesting stories to follow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment